Glass was founded in 1948 by Helene and Albert Glass as a structural engineering company. Today Glass GmbH Bauunternehmung is in the third generation. The Glass Group employs around 750 staff at its locations in Mindelheim, Munich, Bad Wörishofen, Leipzig and Berlin. The Group's headquarters and the precast concrete works are located in Mindelheim/Unterallgäu in southwestern Bavaria, occupying premises of 170,000 sqm.
The Group also includes Glass GmbH Bauunternehmung (Construction) Mindelheim with a branch office in Munich, Glass Ingenieurbau Leipzig GmbH with a branch office in Berlin, Kreuzer GmbH & Co KG Bauunternehmung in Bad Wörishofen, Glass GmbH & Co. Umwelttechnik KG (Environmental Technology) and Swiss Concrete GmbH.
Glass Construction operates throughout Germany and other European countries. It is active in all areas of construction focusing on industrial construction, general structural engineering, turnkey construction, civil engineering, power plant construction, sewage treatment plants and all activities involving real estate. A further focus is the construction of the turnkey buildings for papermaking machines, especially in other European countries. The company has its own precast concrete works in Türkheim/Unterallgäu which specialises in the production of segments for tunnel construction.
Training 50 apprentices a year and with extensive further training facilities for our employees, our aim is to guarantee our customers the reliability that is the hallmark of Swabia, also in the coming years, in keeping with the motto: Nothing but the best for our customers!